pls pLS let’s be realistic here for a minute okay, there’s no one that might possibly hate you and there’s no one that might possible love me
don’t make me smack you, that’s ridiculous talk
noooooo, no one loves me like they love you
i am fairly certain that is a lie. people love you a lot more than they love me
it’s true i’m in love with victor
everyone is in love with victor lbr
everyone loves you tbh
you mean everyone loves you
does everyone hate me or do i just imagine it: a book written by me
connor/maggie ainsley/sam nina/ezra
silas/leela emma/dash something?
A ‘strong female character’
DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN
- a character who is physically strong
- a character who is mentally strong
- a character who is emotionally strong
- a character who makes her own choices, even if they’re mistakes
- a character whose point of view is explored at least briefly
- a character who is the hero of her own story whether she knows it or not
And that’s just a strong character, really.
So much agreement.
Willa Holland & Daniel Sharman ~ Requested by Anonymous